Bill Maher Does It Again
Turn on your speakers and watch this video.
Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
9 Comments:
I thought the "gag rule" was hysterical. Had to pause it cause I was laughing so hard.
I always did like Bill Maher. We actually seem to agree on almost everything. There were things I thought he was a little nuts about but can't remember what they were. But he's a live and let live guy, too bad there aren't more like him.
I know. His stuff is really funny.
I re-did the link so it should go right to it from now on.
I don't find his comments amusing at all. How can he blame Bush for what happened in New Orleans. The officials in New Orleans have said that they had been asking for YEARS for federal help to fix the levees. How many years? How can you blame the government thats there now? What about the years they had been asking, you don't suppose they asked when Clinton was is office too? After all bush hasn't even been there for YEARS.
I didn't piss the point. I understand exactly what was said. And I will say again they asked for years for the federal government to help fix the levees because they couldn't survive such a powerful storm. Just because the storm finally came and it happened at the same time Bush was in office still doesn't mean he is to blame.
excuse me I meant to say miss the point...lmao.
I like piss the point better
Me too. Way more dramatic, and I may have to start using that phrase
myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home