Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sue - You asked about another picture in your comment down at Emily's baby picture. I started looking at these and decided to post a bunch of them.






Remember your Swinger camera? I love these pictures. They must all be from around the summer of 1967 don't you think? This thing will only let me attach a few pictures at a time so I'm going to do at least one more post to put the other pictures on. * I think the one of Suzette and me holding the toad was not taken with the Swinger. We look older than the other ones - so, I looked at the original and realized it was a different format - But there it is anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home