Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Good Morning

Yesterday was a slow day at the open compared to Tuesday. I worked on two players: Dominik Hrbaty and Nicolas Massu compared to the six I worked on on Tuesday. Rafael Nadal, a favorite of Emily and many others, was in for a massage on the table next to me, Andre Agassi was in the training room soaking his foot (ingrown toenail), John McEnroe stopped by for a short time and on my way out of the building I walked right by Martina Navratilova! So, it's kind of cool seeing all of these whoopdydo tennis types.

This afternoon I'm doing a massage at The Washington Square Hotel. That's the only thing I have scheduled for today. Emily's in York PA for the weekend visiting her family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home