Sunday, September 18, 2005
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Previous Posts
- Some Information For Liddia
- Bill Maher Does It Again
- Keith Olberman picks Bill O'Rielly as this weeks "...
- They always release news like this on Friday night...
- Um, why isn't he in Iraq?
- Permanent Link To Quiz just over to the right ther...
- You Guys In The Pittsburgh Area Are Darn Lucky
- Whoops!
- In Preparation For This Evening's Speech...
- Take A Good Look At This Little Item Buried Deep I...







3 Comments:
I'm going to scan some more and post them a little later today. For some reason they seem to look even better on the computer screen.
I love that picture of mom and grandma. The picture of you holding me with grandpa must be the earliest picture of me and the only one of me with grandpa. Is that Jimbo in the cage in the back there?
Gary, Do you remember Jimbo's funeral?
I think I do - but just barely. Didn't we bury him in a box in the backyard down by the office? Do you know how old I was at the time? It's pretty foggy.
Post a Comment
<< Home