Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Monday, September 12, 2005

What's Your Political Ideology?

Find out by taking this short test!

7 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

I agree. I think some people might be surprised to find where they end up.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright I took the test and it says I am a totalitarian. Just thought I would share that with you.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

I think we all knew already that Liddia is a totalitarian.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

And I am a socialist of all things. Who would have guessed

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

Mine was Social Liberal - if I remember correctly, pretty much the same thing Sue got I think. Emily hasn't taken the test yet.

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, like Suzette, am a socialist. It must be that Cancerian sensitivity.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

Actually, I remember now that it said I could best be described as a strong democrat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home