to my darling nephew...
Michael, my favorite relative, who I love like a nephew, has commented, if I understood it correctly, that George W. Bush has raised the effective federal income tax rates on those in the highest brackets. I haven't been able to find anything to support that so, please supply me with something to back it up because frankly it's hard to even respond to. Maybe there's something I'm missing.
In other news...up is now down and white from now on will be referred to as black.
Anywho...follow this link to some research by the center on budget and policy priorities for a little more information on the tax cut thing. Here's some information that will help put into perspective what has actually happened.
I apologize for being so snarky but not even Rush Limbaugh or Grover Norquist are trying to sell that one.


2 Comments:
Lots of darlings flying around. Sounds serious.
IF that's true, and I aint saying it is, (I'd have to see something from the cbo or some other group - not the heritage foundation, etc.) it's because of the growing concentration of wealth among the richest in the country.
Please feel free to look over the links I provided in the previous post.
Post a Comment
<< Home