Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Greatest movie of all time?

If the movie is half as good as the trailer it's a shoe in for a best picture Oscar next year!

6 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger KSR said...

I for one can tell you without any hesitation that I will not be in line for this one whatsoever!!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger KSR said...

I for one can tell you without any hesitation that I will not be in line for this one whatsoever!!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

Damn! I came up with that plot years ago and figured it would be too intellectual for the average movie goer. Apparently audiences are more progressive than I thought.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger KSR said...

My gosh,I was so shook up I sent it twice

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

Sorry Sue. I forgot how scared you are of snakes. But you have to love it, especially the title! It tells you everything you need to know.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

ok Alex was going to get a pet snake this past weekend... glad he didn't... I'd have nightmares.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home