Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc.
That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
Thank you Suzette (this is Emily speaking). Our friends Karen and Todd, who is also my boss, supplied us with the bouquet and boot&ear that Gary's wearing on his lapel.
As for the glowing, I'm pregnant, and Gary is radio-active (he told me to say that).
3 Comments:
I have to say Emily, your wedding bouquet is one of the prettiest I've seen.
Love the photos, you both look great; obviously weddings and pregnancy agree with you!! You both are glowing!
Thank you Suzette (this is Emily speaking). Our friends Karen and Todd, who is also my boss, supplied us with the bouquet and boot&ear that Gary's wearing on his lapel.
As for the glowing, I'm pregnant, and Gary is radio-active (he told me to say that).
love,
emily
Post a Comment
<< Home