Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Yum


Emily eating pancakes in her vote for Pedro shirt. This is two weeks old...

4 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

Did you cook the pancakes for her? What I wouldn't do for someone to cook me a meal. My husband doesn't cook. All of my fantasy men now have their own spatula, and know how to use it, LOL.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

Yeah, I did! They're blueberry buttermilk pancakes. But, it was a mix from a box - no biggie. I do like to cook though. As a matter of fact right this very minute I'm cooking a pasta thing with capers, shallots, parsley and fresh tomatoes. It's really good.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

Paul wouldn't know a caper if it bit him on the ass. Actually, someone at the military ball was all freaked out over there chicken because they didn't know what was on it, and it was capers. LOL, so we had to explain. Paul made hotdogs a couple times, you know, microwaved them for a few seconds. That's the extent of his culinary skills.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

No, they're high calorie pancackes : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home