Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Previous Posts
- Still can't get this thing to take any photos
- I don't know why this thing isn't letting me post ...
- Steven Colblert
- Emily this morning
- A few more polar bear photos
- Polar Bear Club January 1st 2006 Coney Island
- Vote For Pedro
- This is embarrassing - Toyota to build 100,000 veh...
- I couldn't have said it better myself
- Yup



4 Comments:
That's Mojo, his sister's name is Hidey. How was the parade? That was supposed to be today wasn't it?
I saw the parade on tv and it was packed. The are going to air it again on wtae on thursday at 10:30 and you are supposed to be able to watch it wtae.com on something called webcast. you could try to check it out if your up.
Your looking good Emily, your all baby I'll bet he will be 7 lbs.
Wow, Linda you should be a professional gambler, I swear! I saw a little bit of the Steeler celebration on the news here. It looked like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home