Thursday, January 12, 2006
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Previous Posts
- Vote For Pedro
- This is embarrassing - Toyota to build 100,000 veh...
- I couldn't have said it better myself
- Yup
- Is there a CostCo nearby?
- Hooray For Jesus' General
- Emily's sonogram from 11/28/05
- Emily's sonograms from 10/31/05
- Halliburton Uses Illegals As Cheap Labor For New O...
- I've been following this for over two years now







6 Comments:
Are these people crazy or what? They are going to freeze.
Emily's sister Rebecca and I are thinking about doing it next year - wanna join us?
I think it looks kinda fun and kinda painful. Are you seriously thinking about doing it next year Gary?
Yeah! You only go into the water for a minute or two and splash around. You get a friend to hold dry clothes and towels and coats and things for you on the shore so that you can get all warmed up once you come out, then you all go down the beach to a place where they give you hot food and drinks and you can hang out in a sauna and stuff and it raises money for special olympics too.
The more the merrier!
If the water isn't 70 degrees or higher and clear as glass I'm not going in. I'll hold your towel though.
Post a Comment
<< Home