Emily's sonogram from 11/28/05

Here's the ultrasound from this morning. The doctor said everything looks good. He's around 1lb. 11oz. as of right now. The doc only gave us this close up picture of his head - no full body profile this time. The really cool thing was that we could see him moving around in there. He's pretty active, the doctor said he was playing. We could even see him moving his mouth and drinking! Amazing to see but sort of icky to think about. This was Emily's last scheduled ultrasound. She has a check-up scheduled for next Monday and we'll find out then if there will be any more. She's at just about 20 weeks or the halfway point right now.


6 Comments:
What a little cutie! Can't wait until he gets here. Hopefully the time will fly.
I think he looks like me too.
Gary and Emily beware when you stay with Larry & Lisa when you come home, they have a plan when the baby wants to eat at 2am they are going to say let Emily and Gary feed her they need the practice, and I wont even mention the diaper talk. Don't tell them you heard it from me. You know were I live if you need a good night sleep.
Hey everybody, thanks for all of the good words. Oh, and we're looking forward to helping out with Kaylee - we will need the practice. Sandi, I'll have to get back in touch with you - I worked later than I was supposed to.
Already adorable and not even out of the womb yet.
Awww, how quiet, and sweet, and quiet, and small ... and quiet. I remember quiet, I think. Enjoy the next few months Emily. You get to feel him move, and daydream, and sleep, and it's quiet. LoL. This is the fun part coming up anyway. Kicks and pokes and rolls. Nothing like it in the world.
Post a Comment
<< Home