Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Emily's sonograms from 10/31/05



The top one is the profile, it's the best she could give us. The second ones are of his arms and hands. The doctor said it looked like he was exercising. He also said that everything looked really good from the images. It'll be about 10 days before we get the results of the amnio but we feel pretty optimistic about it. We go back in four weeks for another complete scan.

13 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

He's already cute. Congratulations again.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

Hey, I don't know if you guys know about some of the sites online but you should check out Babycenter and Storknet and there are others. Lots of info and fun stuff.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Liddia said...

Well, if the doctor said it looks like he is exercising you really know he is part of our family. Just yesterday my mom and aunt sandi ran a mile.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

We've been using those sites for their baby name listings and also for that cool thing that tells you what's going on in each week of the pregnancy.

Sandi and Sue ran a mile? Are they okay?

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Robin said...

He is definately going to be adorable. If they had really ran a mile they would both be hospitalized.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger KSR said...

As far as the comments regarding my exercising habits, you can all eat worms. I believe my nephew was waving at me and giving Liddia the big bird!I am very excited

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Are you sure it's a boy I can't tell? What name do you have picked out or are you still thinking? Is Ernie up for grabs? What's your middle name Gary I can't remember? Jim wanted to name Andrew, Drew but I didn't like it so we went with Andrew of course, but Jim every once in awhile calls him Drew for short.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

They told us he's a boy and gave us a pretty clear between the legs shot while we were there.

You think he looks like me? During the visit they were showing us all of his organs and bones and brain and umbilical cord and everything basically. Afterward Emily and I admitted that we both wanted to ask if he has a chin! We're worried because neither of us do. That's why I've grown this hairy prosthetic where mine should be.

My middle name is Lynn. We pretty much know that Otis will be the middle name. It's the first name that's up in the air.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger KSR said...

I know that you like Leo, but that sounds like an old man. My vote goes to Garrett Otis Morse Brownlee. By the way Gary, I ran into somebody that went to school with you Drew West - Do you remember him? He said Hi.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

I remember Drew West, what's he up to these days? Where did you run into him? Tell him I said hi too.

I kinda like that Leo sounds like an old man. Em and I both like those older sounding names rather than the new fancy models. And, if all goes according to plan, he will be an old man someday and he'll have a dignified moniker. I'd hate to be a grown man with a name like "scooter" or something :) But, we've not decided on Leo. There are a couple of names that we're leaning toward but we might want to keep the name as a surprise.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I like Leo, to me it doesn't sound like an old guy. It makes me think of the guy on Charmed.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Liddia said...

I like the older names too, if I ever have another one and it turns out to be a girl I would like to name her vivian. You don't hear that too much these days.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger KSR said...

Let's see some new pictures of Pedro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home