Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Vote For Pedro


I'm sorry it's taken me such a long time to post anything. We had guests staying through the new year and now I'm busy everyday rehearsing this play and still working at the same time. Things won't slow down for me until January 17th, then after February 5th things should get a lot more managable at which time I'll really start working on getting our place together for the new arrival, with means getting rid of lots of crap, consolidating other crap and adding some new stuff that I won't as yet tarnish with the crap label. Till then, as time permits, I'll post new pictures using Suzette's gift. Right off the bat there's this lovely picture of Emily. Tomorrow I will post some pictures from our New Year Day trip to Coney Island and the Polar Bears jumping into the Atlantic Ocean!

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Love the picture, Emily you look great. Can't wait to see more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home