Fighting Dems
Here are the 56 Vets that are running for the U.S. House of Representatives.
Tom Kovach is one of them and he's running in Pennsylvanias 18th Congressional District which I think includes Washington, PA and Cannonsburg. Check out his issues as well.


2 Comments:
Thank you Mike. Your opinion has been noted.
The idea of a union is a good thing but I think they've outlived their usefulness and are now shutting down more businesses than they are helping. Laws should protect people and their jobs. There should be some way to make sure companies can't just screw the employees without giving the workers the means to extort ridiculous benefits or incredibly large and uncalled for hourly wages. Unions are no longer protection, they serve as a mafioso type strong arm against businesses when there have to be better ways to work out real problems. I'm all for protection in the workplace but I can't see striking for $36 / hr and there are places that do. If a business can't afford to pay higher wages they shouldn't be legally forced to go out of business or bankrupt when they could hire people who would do the job for what it is really worth. And that does happen, the bankruptcy I mean. There has to be enough money to hand out and unions don't care about that. They are all about me. And they do protect the liars and losers and cheaters out there. There just has to be a better way.
Post a Comment
<< Home