Thursday, February 23, 2006
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Previous Posts
- From USNews and World Report: 12/5/05
- Just another day in upside-down land
- Yum
- An update on that port thing. I screwed up the oth...
- The Daily Show Does It Again
- Fighting Dems
- Here's a Senate candidate for you folks in Ohio
- Em and Cat
- Still can't get this thing to take any photos
- I don't know why this thing isn't letting me post ...




5 Comments:
Nice baby belly, not too much longer to go! Can't wait!!
Yup. They say that anything after 37 weeks is no longer considered premature. That's just five weeks away!
Amazing what a woman's body can do. Imagine the amount of beer a guy would have to drink to get a belly like that.
Didn't you have 2 cats? I think Emily swallowed the other.
Demi didn't do playboy pregnant, mom, she did Vanity Fair or something. LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home