Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc.
That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Lincoln and even more friends!
A few more of Lincoln with friends and family. Plus one of Lincoln doing his own impersonation of a famous work of art. Can you guess which one?
We thought he was gearing up for the scream but there is a little bit of the thinker going on in one of those pictures...in real life he has "the stinker" pretty well down pat.
I believe he is thinking, "Oh My God, can't everyone just be quiet for awhile." He is really sweet....but so were mine for awhile..lol, just kidding, they still are sweet.
6 Comments:
He is quite the thinker, or is he gearing up for the Scream? Anyway, he's adorable. He's probably wondering how he got to keep all that hair.
He is so adorable, I am guessing the scream, I saw it is listed under munch.
We thought he was gearing up for the scream but there is a little bit of the thinker going on in one of those pictures...in real life he has "the stinker" pretty well down pat.
I believe he is thinking, "Oh My God, can't everyone just be quiet for awhile." He is really sweet....but so were mine for awhile..lol, just kidding, they still are sweet.
Hi Emily & Gary LOB is so cute I think he is thinking daddy please stop singing.
Happy 1st Mothers Day Emily
Post a Comment
<< Home