Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Week 36




Here we are at week 36! Emily standing in the traditional spot for pregnant stomach photography and me practicing looking sleep deprived and wearing a baby bjorn with a stuffed bear inside of it.

9 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Liddia said...

Boy Emily looks like she is ready to explode...lol.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

Yup. I just compared today's picture with the one from week 32 and the difference is huge.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

How are things going with you Liddia?

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Sandi Shaw said...

Wow, Emily is all baby; looking slender as ever everywhere else. Won't be long now til little Pedro is here. Gary, you are looking a bit depraved (oops, I ,mean deprived) in that photo....just kidding. Keep me posted on my nephew's progress and arrival, please.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

"I'm depraved on accounta I'm deprived!"
Isn't that a line from West Side Story?

I'll keep you posted. We're really excited about Suzette visiting this weekend - she gets here tomorrow morning! How was Chicago?

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Sandi Shaw said...

Chicago was fun! Went to a Mexican restaurant and then to a comedy club; I laughed til I thought I would wet myself. Suzette is excited, too; I know she will have a wonderful visit with you all.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger KSR said...

Emily, you look great, won't be long now. Can't wait to see him

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I don't think Emily's stomach can get any bigger she is all baby.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

I'm taking bets on who will weigh more right after the delivery. Emily or Pedro. My money is on Pedro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home