Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc.
That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Lots of kids popping out these days!
Great news from David and Kelly on Alex's arrival. It's amazing how much David looks like Jim. And we're still in shock over Liddia's babys A & B! Here, by popular request are a few pictures of Lincoln Otis who is 6 weeks old today.
He is a cute little guy; I think he looks like Dad in that last photo....Oh, wait, maybe it's just the laying on his back with his mouth wide open (lol).
5 Comments:
Boy he is getting big!! Love that first outfit....lol. I knew he would be a steeler fan. We are still in shock about A & B ourselves!
What a precious angel, and he definitely loves his Aunt HA HA. He is growing. I can't wait to se him again and squeeze him!!
He is a cute little guy; I think he looks like Dad in that last photo....Oh, wait, maybe it's just the laying on his back with his mouth wide open (lol).
I hope he didn't get spoiled sleeping on Sue's pillows.
He is adorable, he has Gerber baby cheeks.
Post a Comment
<< Home