Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Monday, September 19, 2005

MId-day Ernie




6 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

I was wondering the same thing. I have no idea when or where it was taken. Linda gave me that picture the last time I was home.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger KSR said...

Ryan looks a lot like Dad did

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

I have to say that I don't see an iota of resemblence between Ryan and your dad. Now Ryan and Raul Julia, there's a resemblence.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

I think Ryan looks a little bit like Rob Macowiak.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Liddia said...

That picture there with Uncle Gary and Grandpap, now thats just what I remember him looking like, older though, but just like that.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Suzette said...

I had to look him up cause I didn't know who he was, but you are right Gary, there is a resemblance there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home