Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc.
That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
He is growing so fast you need to come home soon so everyone can see him. I hope thats Gary giving the bath those are hairy arms. If its not, then this is Andrew typing this message.
9 Comments:
How sweet, his little smile. He is such an angel. He is absolutely adorable
He is beautiful. What a belly!
He certainly looks like a happy baby, and what a great smile!1
He is growing so fast you need to come home soon so everyone can see him.
I hope thats Gary giving the bath those are hairy arms. If its not, then this is Andrew typing this message.
lmao
Thanks for the card...I hope it doesn't get too cold or I might have to hibernate.
I like the steelers outfit lincoln is wearing
what does lmao mean?
I was "laughing my ass off" at what you had said. Come on Lori get up on the computer lingo....lol!!
It's been so long since we had new pictures!! Is he walking yet??
Post a Comment
<< Home