Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc.
That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
I wish we could see you, too, but hopefully I will come to NY soon. I am really looking forward to seeing Frank, Tonya, Alecka, and Julie, too. I saw on the news they were checking in Brooklyn to see if a tornado hit there..when did that all happen???
There was a big storm here on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. A pretty big tornado touched down in Brooklyn - not near us though. It was the first time a tornado has touched down in Brooklyn since some time in the 50's they said. It did a good bit of damage, tore some roofs off of some buildings, knocked over a bunch of trees, that sort of thing.
The storm also knocked out the whole subway system for most of the day with flooded tracks. Emily wasn't able to get to work. I finally made it to a job at the Times in the afternoon.
6 Comments:
Cole and Shelby loved watching Lincoln chase the cat and playing in the water....they both got the giggles!!!
I wish we could see you guys when we come down...oh well, maybe you can come here and visit us!
I wish we could see you, too, but hopefully I will come to NY soon. I am really looking forward to seeing Frank, Tonya, Alecka, and Julie, too. I saw on the news they were checking in Brooklyn to see if a tornado hit there..when did that all happen???
There was a big storm here on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. A pretty big tornado touched down in Brooklyn - not near us though. It was the first time a tornado has touched down in Brooklyn since some time in the 50's they said. It did a good bit of damage, tore some roofs off of some buildings, knocked over a bunch of trees, that sort of thing.
The storm also knocked out the whole subway system for most of the day with flooded tracks. Emily wasn't able to get to work. I finally made it to a job at the Times in the afternoon.
That is absolutely too cute. He loves the water. He is a New York City baby for sure!!. Can't wait to see him
I loved the videos but wasn't able to comment until now. Hope you all enjoyed yoursevlves in Pa.,sure enjoyed seeing all of you.Lincoln is so sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home