Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc.
That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Lincoln and Sadie
Just some pictures taken a few weeks ago by Ed of Lincoln and Sadie at the playground.
Sadie is the daughter of Colin and Mazzie. They used to live directly across the hall from us but moved to a different neighborhood a few years ago. Sadie just finished kindergarten. Her younger brother Owen was there that day too but he was probably watching the bigger kids play basketball.
I'm not sure what he weighs but we'll find out for sure next week during his doctor appointment. I do miss the two of them but I'll be down there on Friday.
They're in Philly. Emily's working on a play down there and her mom and neice have been helping out with Lincoln. I'm going down either Thursday or Friday night and we're all coming back home on Sunday. Then Emily has to go to Tennessee for a few days! She's a real jet setter!
7 Comments:
Cute couple; who is Sadie, ie friend or relative?
Sadie is the daughter of Colin and Mazzie. They used to live directly across the hall from us but moved to a different neighborhood a few years ago. Sadie just finished kindergarten. Her younger brother Owen was there that day too but he was probably watching the bigger kids play basketball.
Good pictures Gary,Lincoln is really growing.What does he weigh now? Bet you miss him & Emily Too.
I'm not sure what he weighs but we'll find out for sure next week during his doctor appointment. I do miss the two of them but I'll be down there on Friday.
Where have Lincoln and Emily gone?
They're in Philly. Emily's working on a play down there and her mom and neice have been helping out with Lincoln. I'm going down either Thursday or Friday night and we're all coming back home on Sunday. Then Emily has to go to Tennessee for a few days! She's a real jet setter!
I just can't wait until August to see him and give him hugs and kisses!!
Post a Comment
<< Home