Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc.
That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
Good pictures of all of you.Looks like Lincoln really enjoyed his birthday & his cake.He is so cute,hard to believe he's one already.I haven't been able to post a comment had to get a new password.
3 Comments:
Looks like a fun birthday; however, his father looks possesed in one photo.
How adorable, He does look like he is afraid the cake will eat him at first!! I can't believe he is one already!.
Good pictures of all of you.Looks like Lincoln really enjoyed his birthday & his cake.He is so cute,hard to believe he's one already.I haven't been able to post a comment had to get a new password.
Post a Comment
<< Home