Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Welcome Lucy and Layla!

And congratulations to the new parents, grandparents and every other configuration there is out there!

Here are some pictures from last weekend.

Lincoln all dressed up and ready to go.


Visiting our friends in New Jersey and their two boys, Jordan and Benjamen.






And our Saturday morning ritual - trip to the green market.















6 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Sandi Shaw said...

Looking at these photos made me hungry; Lincoln looks like he is relaxing in the fresh air.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

He looks really bundled up. We got snow today but that was our first really cold day. Looks like a great place to shop. Wish I had somewhere in walking distance to buy fresh produce. I could always raid a neighbors garden, assuming I have a neighbor who has a garden.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

I hear that there was a lot of snow around that area. Buffallo got two feet! We love the green markets, they're all over the city. This one is in the park by our apartment every Saturday. All the farmers are local, so the produce is really fresh.

I don't understand why people who have yards don't have gardens. I would love to have a garden.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger KSR said...

Hey the food looks good, especially the grapes. Lincoln is getting so big, Did he start eating his rice cereal yet? Did you get him a highchair yet?

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Suzette said...

I want a garden. We get no sun in our backyard. I considered planting veggies behind my shrubs and flowers in the front yard. We are going to chop a few trees to fix the no sun problem but it's really expensive. As soon as we do I'll have my own garden.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Liddia said...

Boy he is getting big! I really like that picture of him and Emily, love that hat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home