Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Sorry for the delay






Back by popular demand! The Linkinator!

7 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger KSR said...

It's about time! I can't get over how he is growing. I can't decide who he looks like, though!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

I love those big baby eyes.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Sandi Shaw said...

I love the photo in the car seat; 2nd from bottom; he looks mischievious already. gary told me on the phone that he was buying him a litter box soon to train him, and he looks like he is thinking "I'll show you!"

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Love the pictures I can't wait to see him I hope you guys can make it down in August.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

I'm not buying him a litter box, we already have one! I said that as soon as he's able to pick up the scooper he's got his first job : )

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Sandi Shaw said...

Guess I misunderstood; thought you were actually thinking of "training" him with the litter box....and I thought it just might work (lol)

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Robin said...

He is adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home