Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Monday, September 18, 2006

From way back in July!


4 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger KSR said...

What a sweetheart. You guys are pretty cute, too HA HA

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Sandi Shaw said...

He is adorable; he is my favorite little baby nephew!!!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

I meant to post a lot more today, but your adorable nephew wouldn't let me.

I will try again tomorrow.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

Ahhh, the trials of parenthood. Less sleep, less computer time, smelly garbage, less sleep, bruises on your feet from stepping on toys, coins in every crack of everything you own, and did I say less sleep?

He is a cutie though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home