Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc.
That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
Hey Lisa, check with your doctor. I think by the time a baby is a year they are supposed to have about 6 or 8 teeth. Of course all babies are different but can't hurt to check.
9 Comments:
He is so cute...I believe he is looking a litle more like his daddy. I hear he has a tooth now; before you know it he will be going everywhere.
He knows the right football team; He looks like Gary in that bottom picture
Yeah, he has one tooth on the bottom that's just started to come through.
Hey Lisa, check with your doctor. I think by the time a baby is a year they are supposed to have about 6 or 8 teeth. Of course all babies are different but can't hurt to check.
Bridget didn't get her furst tooth until 10 months; Suzette got hers at 4 months.
I just like to be first. Or different. OR both.
I love Lincoln's eyes, he has those dreamy eyes girls will be looking into one day. And the eyes that make it hard for mom and dad to say no to.
Question about the title the pooper does that mean that he poops alot or that he poops you out? I'll quess the second one.
he poops about the normal amount ... i guess it just seems like a lot sometimes to me....so....both i guess?
Post a Comment
<< Home