Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Funny Babies

7 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger KSR said...

That's cute. but I'd shoot myself!!

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Sandi Shaw said...

Suzette had this one on her blog; it is so funny; laughter really is contagioius!!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Sandi Shaw said...

And I really can't type..contagious, I meant.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

I didn't know Suzette had this on her blog. Don't know how I missed it. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Suzette said...

Proof that laughing children are scientifically able to lower your blood pressure. I'm going to have to remember to come watch this when I'm getting grouchy.

When do we get pictures of the pumpkin/carrot? We haven't done our trick or treating yet. We are waiting for Paul and going this weekend. Our friends and Paul's family saved candy so he can take the boys. They don't go wandering the neighborhood and we don't need a lot of junk food hanging around so this was a good solution all around. I'll post pictures after they go. And pictures after the homecoming ceremony on Thursday.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Lori said...

And Liddia thinks she has her hands full.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Liddia said...

Yea I am thanking the lord everyday that it was only 2 in there...haha!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home