Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Sorry it's taken me so long









7 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Sandi Shaw said...

He is adorable, and such a happy little fellow. I can't wait to see him again. Is he saying "Aunt Sandi" yet? I am trying to get Kira to teach her sisters my name.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

Yes, he is adorable, in a covered in disgusting tomato sauce sort of way. We're still working on Mommy and Daddy but I'm sure Aunt Sandi won't be far behind those two.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger KSR said...

I can't believe how big he is getting and how cute he is. Such big eyes. I think he looks like Emily. I wold love to see hme again

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I bet he had fun in the bath after those pictures were taken.
Emily is that the mask Santa put in your stocking?

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Liddia said she looked at the pictures but was having trouble posting comments.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

So, far he's been having a great time in the bathtub. Yeah, that's the mask that Santa left in Emily's stocking. She had a headache and put it on - it works!

I posted something to Liddia's blog the other day and had to re-post it too. It was there at first and then it just disappeared. I wonder if it has something to do with updating to the new blogger thingy?

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

He looks even cuter every time I see him! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home