Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc.
That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
I haven't been able to comment on the blogs,I think Mike just fixed it for me.Lincoln is really growing so cute,love the pictures,especially the one with the tongue sticking out.
5 Comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting. Such a cute little fella.
I haven't been able to comment on the blogs,I think Mike just fixed it for me.Lincoln is really growing so cute,love the pictures,especially the one with the tongue sticking out.
I can't believe how big he is getting. He is so cute, I can't wait to see him again!
He is really growing; when is he coming to visit me?
G & E: What a beautiful boy! Your Blog inspired me to start my own blog staring our son, Dashiell:
http://mrscaptain.blogspot.com/
Little Dashiell, Husband Joe & I send our love.
xoxo, Karen (aka Mrs. Captain)
Post a Comment
<< Home