Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc.
That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
I agree that "all" corporations, not just military, have tremendous power and influence over ALL our politicians (both democrat and republican). To minimize this influence, I will be writing in my vote for next president as he will not appear on the ballot.... Dick Cheney!!!
I agree with you completely that all corporations have too much power in our political process and I encourage you to vote for Darth Cheney but I don't think he'd do much to reduce that influence.
I know.. not writing in Cheney... I will reveal my VERY early front runners... Believe it or not, I like Rudy.. my second choice would be Mike Huckabee... Subject to change, however....
Since it looks like my favorite Wes Clark won't be jumping in - my early favs are Edwards and Dodd, which is unfortunate for them because my favorites never win. I hope whoever does get the nomination will choose Clark as their running mate.
7 Comments:
Ok, interesting point
Another reason to pay attention to who you cast your votes for in any election, and to make sure you DO vote...it really does count!!!
I agree that "all" corporations, not just military, have tremendous power and influence over ALL our politicians (both democrat and republican). To minimize this influence, I will be writing in my vote for next president as he will not appear on the ballot.... Dick Cheney!!!
I agree with you completely that all corporations have too much power in our political process and I encourage you to vote for Darth Cheney but I don't think he'd do much to reduce that influence.
I know.. not writing in Cheney... I will reveal my VERY early front runners... Believe it or not, I like Rudy.. my second choice would be Mike Huckabee... Subject to change, however....
Since it looks like my favorite Wes Clark won't be jumping in - my early favs are Edwards and Dodd, which is unfortunate for them because my favorites never win. I hope whoever does get the nomination will choose Clark as their running mate.
My early choices are Hillary and Joe Biden; however I, too, like Wes Clark.
Post a Comment
<< Home