Turns out I'm both 100% Liberal Quaker and 100% Unitarian Universalist! Go Figure...
Even if YOU don't know what faith you are, Belief-O-Matic™ knows. Answer 20 questions about your concept of God, the afterlife, human nature, and more, and Belief-O-Matic™ will tell you what religion (if any) you practice...or ought to consider practicing.
Warning: Belief-O-Matic™ assumes no legal liability for the ultimate fate of your soul.


21 Comments:
Okay, I always wondered where I would fall on some religion chart and the answer is:
Secular Humanism (100%)
Unitarian Universalism (99%)
Holy Cow. I am 100% Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestant and 96% Reform Jew. Shalom to all, and a Socialist to boot!
When I read that Sue is 96% Reform Jew I laughed so hard I almost fell off of my chair!
Alright I am 100 % Morman and 97% Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestant. I won't be on for a while, I am going to go beat the pavement and spread the Morman word.
You should perhaps learn to spell it then. LOL M O R M O N, unless you mean more-man. hehehehehe
Liddia - before you hit the road you better be sure to pick up a few pairs of that holy Mormon underwear.
hey now its not the MORMON way to make fun of someone's spelling.
Secular Humanism (100%)
Unitarian Universalism (99%)
same as Suzette
Hmmmm...Emily and I are the only ones who came out with Quaker at the top of our lists - followed closely by Unitarian Universalism (which, by the way is the church that her mom is going to now).
But then, Liddia is the only Totalitarian Mormon and Sue is the only Reformed Jew in the family.
I am 100% Unitarian Universalism
and then 98% Neo-Pagan.
Hahhh... I'm a Witch.
Bridget
Well I always said Bridget was a bi ... I mean a witch. So if we are all unitarian Universalists, what the heck does that mean and how come I never heard of them before? That's not one of those weird Scientology type things is it?
hmm if its like scientology does that mean we get to join a cult too.
I'm not joining a cult unless you all do first, and shave your heads. Then I'll be right behind you ... yeah, that's it .... I'll be there right after you.
Hey we aren't all UU, some of us are still normal....just kidding.
I don't understand - I have raised 2 Moromons. Wonder what Ryan will end up being. Tommy took it and is 100 % Moromon, 90% Jehova Witness and 85% Bahai Faith. Shalom
I don't know what it is either Sue - but it's really funny. How a 96% reform jew ends up raising two mormons is a mystery that we'll probably never get to the bottom of.
Now that I think of it Emily and I have a friend named Shelby who is Bahai! She lives in LA and works for Disney - go figure.
A few years ago I suggested to a girl who was bugging the hell out of me that she should either take up drinking or join a cult - and I've felt terrible about it ever since. But hey, she did stop bugging me!
All you Mormons better put on your holy underwear and set off for Utah. It's really beautiful there plus they have the cleanest bathrooms in the country!
You know what 100% mormon + 100% Jehovahs Witness equals? Pretty darn boring. We need to take you out for a drink and a dance Aunt Linda.
I actually think Liddia read it wrong... I think it said she was a Moron not a Mormon. That makes more sense... Sue has raised 2 Morons.
Alright Erik is 100%quaker and 97% mainline conservative.
Do you people answer these questions honestly? Cause I'm fairly certain none of you acts like a quaker when I'm around.
Post a Comment
<< Home