Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc.
That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.
I can't thank you guys enough for what a great job you did with this project. Kira said all the children were really interested to see her pictures and where all her flat stanley had been.
3 Comments:
Looks like Lincoln and Flat Stanley had a good ole time. I wish I was Flat Stanley - looks like he had a really great adventure!!
I can't thank you guys enough for what a great job you did with this project. Kira said all the children were really interested to see her pictures and where all her flat stanley had been.
He's so adorable. Can't wait to see him in person some time soon. Maybe we'll be in NYC around Christmas.
Post a Comment
<< Home