Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Anybody else think there's something strange about this picture?


This is an actual picture from the National Hurricane Center.
Calling Dr. Freud!

4 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Liddia said...

Oh my god, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger KSR said...

It could be a giant penis about to screw the Gulf Coast. It could also be a womb

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

It's definitely gonna screw the gulf coast - that's for sure.

But if it's a penis it's moving backwards - or am I crazy?

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Suzette said...

OMG, that is a riot. That's what I saw when I looked at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home