Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Monday, September 26, 2005

While I was looking around for clips of Get Smart...

I found this site that has clips from all kinds of old TV shows - but I couldn't find any Get Smart. Lot's of great nostalgia to be had though - like this clip of the ABC Thursday night primetime lineup of television programs from 1966!

And while I was looking for a clip of Tennesee Tuxedo, which I couldn't find anywhere, I found this site which has clips of all kinds of old cartoons! Pretty neat, huh? If you go to the "real media cartoon showcase page" you can find the clips. Like this one of a Winston Commercial starring The Flintstones!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger KSR said...

Great sites, I never heard of half of those show on the toon tracker, but I do remember all the ones on the Thursday lineup. I love F-Troop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home