Gary's Blogapolooza

Things that are going on in the lives of Emily and me. Some things that grab my attention. Family and friends, etc. That's what this, my very own blog (which was created by accident) is about - hopefully - maybe.

Friday, September 23, 2005

My 7 o'clock appointment cancelled on me so - you know what that means?

Spooky Ghost Stories From New Orleans - With A Video Too!
Plus - I can drink that beer I've been saving up!

5 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Suzette said...

okay, I was one of the ones snickering while watching the video. I'm just not a believer, except for Grandma Hurley's ghost. That was real. But that was different. :o)

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Gary Brownlee said...

Emily swears she saw the ghosts of her dead relatives around her when she was a kid and was sick with a really high fever. She also thinks she was visited by a ghost in an old bed and breakfast she was staying in upstate a few years ago.

I've never had any of those experiences except I'm told that grandpap picked me up and moved me at some point shortly after he passed.

But I do love a good ghost story!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger KSR said...

yes indeed he did and sat you right in front of the stove. I for one think Mom is here half of the time, but who knows

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Liddia said...

I think its true, but pretty damn creepy!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger spork360 said...

Puh-leeze, ghosts...

If that guy opened his sleeping bag and saw the ghost of a little girl standing there he would have been telling his story from Seattle, not the same place he saw the GHOOOOOST...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home