I'll have the calamari please!
Yum!
Newsday.com: Scientists Capture Giant Squid in Photos:
"It went after some bait that we had on the end of the camera and became stuck, and left behind a tentacle" about six yards long, Mori said.
"It's the holy grail of deep sea animals," he said. "It's one that we have never seen alive, and now someone has video of one."


8 Comments:
I read about that. Saw the photo. Can't really tell how big it is in the photo so it was less impressive than it would have been.
Where is the photo?
I tried to upload a picture of it but for some reason the picture thing wasn't working for me. Anyway, as Suzette said you can't really tell how big it is from the picture anyway. I like grilled calamari a lot better than fried. Just a little lemon...it's delicious.
eeeeeeewwwwww I would never eat that, you people are really gross!
Octopus, now that's the good stuff. But only if cooked by a really good greek chef. Then it isn't all rubbery.
This is whats wrong with you crazy people, eating this kind of stuff is making your mind mush...lol.
I love calamari too, Nick makes it for us, that is what got Jordan hooked on it. I have a greek Suzette, but I wouldn't call him a good greek chef.
I just wouldn't call him.
Post a Comment
<< Home